BUTTONS AND TICKETS FOR THE FAMILY:
We will post info for First Night Burlington 2018 on September 1, 2017.
Regular Adult Buttons
- $18* November 1 through December 30
- $22* on December 31st
- $10* Students with valid ID
Kids Buttons (3-12 years of age)
- $5* every day
- Kids under 3 FREE
- $42* November 1 – December 24
- Two Adult Buttons
- Two Kid Buttons ( 3-12 years of age)
ALL Tickets are $5*
Required (for ages 3 and up) for:
- Circus Smirkus at the Flynn Center MainStage – 12pm noon, 2 pm, and 4 pm
- A Celtic Celebration at the Flynn Center MainStage – 7 pm
- Kilimanjaro at the Flynn Center MainStage – 10 pm
- Ray Vega & Son De Los Montes in FlynnSpace at the Flynn Center – 4 pm and 5:30 pm
*Vermont State & Local Sales Tax Included.
Buy Buttons and Tickets Here!
FAST FREE PARKING AND SHUTTLE:
- Free parking and a shuttle are available December 31 at 10 am until January 1 at 12:30 am.
- Park at the Gutterson Parking Garage at the University of Vermont.
- Walk to the Patrick Gym where shuttles will pick up every 15 minutes.
- Drop off points along Main Street include Memorial Auditorium/Edmunds School, the Flynn Center, and Union Station
- For more information click here.
RESTROOMS FOR FAMILIES:
- City Hall (Church Street near Main Street, lower level)
- Burlington Town Center (Church Street)
PERFORMANCES ESPECIALLY FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES:
- Burlington City Arts ‘Make & Take’ Interactive Arts & Crafts |2 – 5pm
- Chris Dorman | 2pm
- Circus Smirkus | noon, 2pm & 4pm
- Requires ticket for anyone age 3+ in addition to a First Night button
- Dance Works Academy | 4pm
- Dancing Dragons Parade | 6pm
- Electric Youth Dance Company | 6pm
- Face Painting with Face Art | 11am – 5pm
- Family Fireworks | 6:45pm
- FlynnArts – Free Performing Arts Classes for Kids | 10am – 2pm
- FlynnArts Jazz Combos | noon
- FlynnArts Show Choirs | 11am
- Jon Gailmor | 4pm
- Malik the Magic Guy | 1pm & 4pm
- McFadden Academy of Irish Dance | 4pm
- Rik Palieri | 3pm
- Saragail Benjamin | 1pm
- Say It Forward | 3pm
- Singalong with Robert, Megan, & Emer | 2pm
- Studio 3 Dance | 2pm
- Tim Jennings & Leanne Ponder | 4pm
- Very Merry Theatre: Cinderella | 3pm & 5pm
- VTIFF Short Film Festival for Families | 2 – 5pm
- Young Tradition Vermont & The Instrument Petting Zoo | noon
WHERE TO EAT:
PTO Benefit at Edmunds Middle School Gym (12pm – 7pm)
275 Main Street. Get your hot dogs, chili, and cornbread here! They’ll also be serving home-baked goods, soft drinks, bottled water and, of course, coffee, cider, and hot chocolate to warm you up quickly. All proceeds benefit the Edmunds Middle School PTA.
Beef Stew Supper at First United Methodist Church (4pm-8pm)
21 Buell Street at N. Winooski Avenue. Come inside, warm up in the Fellowship Hall, and enjoy the church’s famed beef stew, fresh homemade baked goods, and an assortment of hot beverages. A children’s menu is also available. All proceeds support the church and its mission.
Green Steeple Cafe at First Baptist Church (noon-9 pm)
81 St. Paul Street. Homemade vegetarian chili, corn chowder, hot and cold sandwiches, plus cookies and beverages – all at very reasonable prices to benefit the church.
The Unitarian Universalist Church (5-7 pm)
152 Pearl Street at Church Street. Italian food at family prices for hungry First Night families and friends. A hearty, tummy-warming spread to benefit the church, located downstairs in the dining room.
For more information call (802) 863-6005 or email [email protected]