If you’re interested in helping, please sign-up as a First Night Volunteer!
Please fill out the application below. After checking that you are not a robot and completing the “Captcha,” click on the “Submit” button. When the screen returns to the top, scroll down the page. You should see a message shortly that says “Thanks for applying as a First Night Burlington volunteer! We will get in touch with you shortly.” Continue scrolling to the bottom of the page to make sure no errors have occurred. If any errors are indicated, please fix and hit the submit button again. You should also receive an email confirmation to the address you provided in your application. If you have any problems submitting your application, please contact our volunteer coordinator at [email protected], or call 802-863-6005. Thank you!
- More than 250 volunteers help make First Night happen!
- Just one shift earns you a First Night button – you’re welcome to work more than one shift, too!
- Shifts vary from job to job, but most are three hours.
- Your button allows you to attend First Night activities before you start your volunteer shift.
- Volunteers always have someone to turn to when questions arise. Your Site Manager is there to give you direction and support.
- Volunteering with a group is lots of fun! Encourage your family and friends to volunteer with you.
- Most First Night attendees never come into direct contact with our staff…it’s really you, the on-site volunteer, who is the face of First Night. We look for people who are both friendly and efficient and who truly enjoy being part of a community celebration.
- First Night volunteer hours are eligible for City Market member worker hours!
- To view job descriptions click here.